Thursday, July 26, 2007

I am officially a blog candy winner!

I can't believe it but it's true. The card I entered for Poetic Artistry's sketch challenge was randomly picked and it was me, me, me all me. I will be receiving Julee's own design of rubber stamps, new release and all. I am so excited and can't wait to use them. Bloggin' rocks! I love sharing my life and work with all who are interested...as long as they're not mental (HP reference), ya know. Take care. Hopefully, I'll have time to make something today, but no promises, my house is a mine field. TFL.
Misty
I need to make baby shower invitations for my friend Natalie, she's having a girl and I'm not sure, but I think I'll keep it simple. This is card I made ages ago, but I still love the simpleness of it. I know that now I would not be able to keep it quite this plain. What do you think?

I used to scan everything, sorry.
Misty

3 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

I like the simplicity of it, very cute.

michelle said...

Congrats on Being Randomly{?} picked. Is there a smidgen of it possibly being picked for it's beauty? That's awesome, Misty. You'll have to show us your blog candy as soon as you get it. I can't wait for Verve Visual to start up-Aug 1st!!!

Diane Lynch said...

Cute card!