Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Stained Glass Chile Ristra

What a horrible scan this is, sorry but the card is out of my hands and even though I'd like to add a bit to the background I can't. I stamped the image with versamark and then embossed it with black embossing powder. I colored in the chiles with markers. For a finishing touch on the image I added faint lines with a micro pen and some chalk.

Here's Mr. Coyote. I stamped him with the versamark, added heat and stick, I then added gold flake over the heat and stick. It's actually a mixture of metal flakes. The second one that I did came out better than this one. I used pearl ex powders instead of the flake but alas no pic or scan of that one. Hmm I nee to get on the ball. The bg is a stamp by Magenta that I stamped multiple times in different directions. Man this card is boring!

Have a beautimous day!

3 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

The card is great, your coyote is fantastic.

Erica Bass said...

The shadows and the light spots turned out great. Know what would look good with the ristra is the cracked glass technique.

Bella said...

Hey Misty,

I hope you do this for a living because you are sooo talented!