Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Silly Aaron


I've been working on this lo for a couple of days now. It's been sitting, because I've been overwhelmed writing signs. Some day the word sign will be nonexistant in my vocabulary. Evil things. I guess, whatever brings the bacon home right! Enough venting here's my cutie back in September of last year. He thought he was so funny with that gladware lid. I used all basic grey except the flower rubon. I printed out my journaling strips and cut them up. My printer is on the fritz, it keeps smearing everything and then not printing the whole line. Maybe it's time for a new one. This one is like 5 years old. I hate buying ink for it because at Costco I have to buy one color cartridge with one black. I barely ever use color so that stinks and it's more expensive that way too. They used to sell two black cartridges for $40.00 bucks or so. Man, I miss the old days. I did find a steal of a deal at Costco though. They had a scrapbook refill kit, 50 page protectors, 50 pages, extender posts and it was priced at $7.88 but it rang up at $4.88!!!! So stoked. Have a great day.
Misty

2 comments:

Erica Bass said...

Does your printer have a setting that cleans the printer heads? Just a thought.

Erica Bass said...

I think I might have to go to Costco for some reason...