Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Jack-O-Lantern House Mouse


So I did get a little time to play with the paper scraps from my last lo. I got the seed packet printout from katydidcreations.typepad.com. I stamped the green bazzill bg with little mice feet in always artichoke. I then colored in the image with prisma color pencils and then used my blender pen to smooth it out. I sponged the background with pumpking pie ink and Bliss Blue. I used colorbox black ink for the edges. He sure is a cutie. I'm wishing that I had just sponged blue behind Mr. Pumpkin but I'll think of that next time.Can't wait to ink up another of these images!!! TFL!

Misty

4 comments:

D said...

So cute! Your coloring is awesome!

Charlotte said...

Hi Mistylynn,

Thanks for your comment on my blog! I love your cute little card! Those mousefeet are too cute!

Vicki G said...

That is just the cutest!!!!!

Alhambra Club said...

This card is fantastic, I have printed the seed packets also but have not played with them, after seeing yours I have to go play it is great.