Monday, July 23, 2007

Deathly Hallows

Warning!!!!!!!!!!! Revelations from the newest Harry Potter installment upcoming. Stop reading now if you do not want to know "what happens". Just a warning is all. Having loads of fun with this.
My review... good but some unanswered questions for me. I think she had to fit so much in that she left some ends untidy. And why oh why did so many of our favorites have to die? For what purpose was a child left parentless yet again? There has to be another as yet unwritten book where Harry, as godfather, watches over the boy, because why else would she have killed off Lupin and Tonks. Sheesh, not to mention Fred. So frustrating. What good did his death do the story other than getting to see Mrs. Weasley angry as all get out! Liked to see sparks between Hermione and Ron finally kindled but she really glossed over Harry and Ginny...three kids later. Oh well, I was looking forward to Eclipse much more that HP anyway. I can't help it, I'm a bookaholic. Take care.
Misty

No comments: