Friday, January 25, 2008

Blessings brighten when we count them...


That is so true! I was trying to create a floral background with my hero arts flower stamps. Umm I missed the mark a little I think but it's still pretty enough for me to give it to a friend. I also used my Technique Tuesday Swiss Dots stamp with Basic Gray ink on grey cardstock behind the sentiment. Regal Rose for the flowers and I just used my blender pen to pull the colors out a bit. The ppr is from the DCWV spring stack.
I still have a slight cough but am feeling better this morning. Remember to count your blessings I know I need to. Have a great day.

4 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

its beautiful Misty!!! and I will remember to count my blessings, and i have so many :) xx

pescbrico said...

This sentiment is so true! I hope you feel much better soon too :)

Lauren said...

Gorgeous card. Love the layout, papers and color combination.

michelle said...

this card definitely pops! I love that flower stamp. for a second there I thought is was that big flower from SU in the hostess section. get well soon!!