Saturday, January 26, 2008

Cap'n A


I just love these pictures of my little guy playing warrior. Little Aaron loves to wear this helmet around the house constantly. So cute.
I feel WORSE today. I woke up with a severe sinus headache and congestion and I can't stop blowin my nose. Ughhh. Sometimes having little ones afoot makes for super nasty colds. Have a better day than me.
Paper is Creative Imaginations. Rub-on is from Foo-fa-la. Big "A" is Art Warehouse. "Cap'n A" is from Hampton Arts. The dots around the circle are from Sassafras Lass. The circle stamp is from Stampin' Up's Priceless Set.

12 comments:

pescbrico said...

Those pictures are great and your page is really lovely! :)

Anonymous said...

Great LO, love your latest cards, those Hero Arts stamps look great:)
Hope you feel better soonx

michelle said...

Misty, I am sorry to hear you are sick. I love that paper and what you did with it!! Never thought it could be used as a masculene lo-it looks awesome!

Peta Boardman said...

Wow, love the colours of this one..Gorgeous pics too..
XO
Peta

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Fantastic page! Everything about it is great!

Sorry to hear you're still sick. Sinus problems are the WORST! Moms are supposed to get sick! Feel better!

scrappa jack said...

Great lo. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Ana Baird said...

Awesome layout! Hope you get well soon.

Marlou McAlees said...

excellent layout Misty!!! hope you feel better soon, sinus trouble is awful :) x

Jenn D said...

This page is awesome! I love it. I wish I could scrap like you do.

I had to laugh at your comment on my blog. I have lots of "reject", I just never post them. LOL!

M@risk@ said...

Awesome layout and your cards are wonderful too.

Clare said...

Great layout, your little guy looks so cute in his helmet!

Hope you are feeling better soon .....

Jill said...

Love this LO! Super Fabulouso.