Saturday, January 12, 2008

Retro Bloom Baby


So I was about to say that there was no stamping on this card and then I realized that the border is stamped! I used my lovely new scalloped circle punch and some BG paper. Some funky buttons and brads.
I also used the finishing washers my dh brought home to me. He said, "Here, you could probably use these with your stuff," and plunked them down on my craft table (very lovingly and comically at the same time). Well, honey, I sure can and I love them. You just place a brad in the middle of one and secure it like you normally would but it gives it a totally different look! I'm starting to wonder if they come in colors other than silver.
Have a great day.

I

6 comments:

Deborah said...

Funky and so hip Misty! Great card! Deb

Marlou McAlees said...

its a beautiful card Misty :) x

Ana Baird said...

Very stylish! Love the colors too!

Anonymous said...

great card... Maybe you can emboss those washers Misty!!!!
I must invest in some scollop punches:)X

Samantha said...

What a creative way to use washers!! I know I have some here. I bet you can paint them with your acrylic paint, just in case they don't come in hot pink ;)

ScrapMomOf2 said...

You could use alcohol inks on the washers!! Gorgeous card!