Monday, January 21, 2008

Juno




I keep forgetting to tell y'all. Go see this movie! If you want to pee your pants from laughing and cry from the tenderness all at the same time. So well acted! But I do have to say that at times I found it hard to watch because I'm not used to the horrible way teenagers talk... I guess I'm an old foagie now. I really enjoyed all the complexities of the characters, like you feel one way and then by the end you're totally on the other end of the spectrum on that. Have a great day!
The corner store clerk referring to the way Juno keeps shaking and flicking the pregnancy test...
That ain't no etch-a-sketch. That's one doodle that can't be undid, homeskillet!

3 comments:

M@risk@ said...

Will keep the movie in mind, I'm always in for a good laugh. Your layout "every Moment counts" is stunning, great background paper.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I've been hearing a lot about this movie. It's a low-budget movie that is having more success than big-budget monsters. Good for them! Thanks for the review!

D said...

I want to see this movie. I just watched the preview- Hilarious! I have to wait until it comes out on DVD but I will see it. :)