Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Have a Great 2008

Here they are, some of my goals for 2008.

Get Healthy this includes losing 15 lbs or so.
Take time to do fun artsy stuff with my kiddos.
Get published
Take a picture a day of something meaningful to me. Journal about it. ( Say hello to my little
camera)
Visit more museums.
Learn to lead music.
Read the Old Testament
Start a band...just kidding, the only thing I know how to play is the dishpan.
Here's a lo I did last week that I haven't posted yet.
This is my adorable son and his very cute friend. I can't believe how sweet they are. This picture was taken at our ward Christmas Party. I love the look of the bubble wrap with white paint on the brown paper.

12 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Very cool effect with the bubble wrap! I like it! Happy New Year! Good luck with ALL of your resolutions!

My Paper World said...

Very cute! Happy 2008 xx

M@risk@ said...

Missed your blog for a while and so much wonderful new stuff to look at. Esp. the stunning card in your previous post. Wish you a happy, healthty and creative 2008.

Dawn Wheeler said...

Arrr this is so cute ,Dawnxx
happy new year

Tracey said...

Hi Misty thanks for commenting on my blog. Love this LO and I love the effect the bubble wrap gives aswell, Im yet to try it though. I also like the card below it looks so funky.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for vising my blog ! I am loving your stuff too , really great ! Happy New Year ! Come back soon :)

Unknown said...

WHAT A FUN LO I LOVE HOW THE PATTERN UP THE SIDE MATCHES THE VEST...VERY CLEVER!

Samantha said...

What a cute LO!! I love the bubble wrap - very ingenious!!

I hope you had a wonderful new year :)

Diane said...

Sweet,love the layout!!!

Jenn D said...

What a great idea with the bubble wrap! Your son and friend are just adorable. Great page.

Ana Baird said...

Lovely LO! Happy New Year!

Heather P. said...

This is so cute! LOVE the bubble wrap effect. :)