Monday, January 14, 2008

Stinkin' Cute Valentine


Hi all! Here's a little something I've entered in Sue Daly's Valentine's Day Card Contest. I thought one looks like a boy skunk and one like a girl so they idea sprung from there.
I stamped them in basic black, cut them out and popped them up (hard to tell in pic). The "I just love you" sentiment is from SU's Double Line Doodle Set. I added a small prima with a stickles center to the gal. The polka dot paper is SEI and the heart corner punch is EK success. The pink ink is Colorbox Rouge chalk ink.
I've got to go get my blood drawn yet again today. It's so lovely to have a hyperactive thyroid...and then an hypoactive one...and then a hyper one and so on and so forth. I just wish my body would figure out what it wants to do and be done with it. I'm down to just one PTU pill a day and I seem to be doing well with that. Will keep you posted on what the doc says next Monday when he reviews the work.

8 comments:

Leann said...

Aaaaaww ~ they're so cute!!!

Hope everything goes ok at the doc's :)

Deborah said...

Stinkin' cute is right! Feeling like a pin cushion yet? I will never get use to it myself! UGH! Good luck! Deb

D said...

Those eyelashes definitely indicate a girl even though all of the really beautiful long eyelashes I've seen have been on boys. LOL! :) Very cute card. Good luck with the contest!

One pill- is good right? better than four or five anyway... Hope your body balances out soon. Good luck with the tests...

My Paper World said...

They are adorable! such a cute card! Good luck at the doctors, hope you get good news xx

michelle said...

Misty, That is one Stinkin' Cute card {haven't heard that on yet;)}. I love the lil' flower on the girlee skunk. Wish those lashes were mine.

I hope the Dr. has good news-like your body is done with all this. Someone's birthday is coming up. love ya.

Jenn D said...

I love Pepe Le Peu (is that how it's spelled?) It reminds me of those cartooms I watched as a kid - brings back good memories. This is very cute, down to the flower tucked behind the ear.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

This card is absolutely adorable. I hope your doctor has good news for you. Take care.

Jill said...

This is so darn cute! Love it!