Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Picture a Day

A little love from my scrap room!
A little love from my kiddos, bed head and all! It's amazing that these munchkins are mine. Oh how I love them.

These are my Jan 1st and Jan 2nd pictures...plus a lo I did about my collection of vintage green glass and other doodahs. I used my crop a dile to punch the holes all around and then my anywhere hole punch to make the design. The sticker is Frances Meyer and the plastic letters "obsession" are from Paper Studio. I just used white paint to make them pop!
Have a great day.

10 comments:

pescbrico said...

Beatiful kids! :) and great page layout!

My Paper World said...

Awwwww! They are adorable! Love your beautiful page too!

Sandra Evertson said...

Your photography is Gorgeous!
Sandra Evertson

michelle said...

your brilliance inspires me...how do i take a picture of that?!;) love ya girl. and yes your photography is beautiful as usual.

D said...

I love the photos of your collection and the way you placed them on the page! Inspirational.

Your kids are adorable!

Joanne Bain said...

Just stopped in to say hi! What a sweet photo of your kids! You really do beautiful layouts and cards.
Joanne

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Your children are adorable!!

Diane said...

Adorable kids!!! Love the black and white photo!!

Anonymous said...

beautiful piccies of your children...Love your projects:)

Heather P. said...

Great pics!! Love your vintage glass collection! :)