Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Here's to havin' some Mojo

Hi Everyone! Feeling even better today...determined to get Tessa to Preschool today and get the house in order.
I used Julee Tillman's Mojo Monday Sketch for this card. I am LOVIN' the way it came out. Purely Pomagranate paired with oranges and Groovy Guava makes me happy. The sentiment is from Studio G stamps. The flowers are from the Jumbo Doodle Wheel.
I also am beginning to think I'm in love with the orange polkadot paper I used behind the main image. I've used it SO many times in the last year. It's very versatile.
It was cold yesterday but today seems better and I hope to be able to work outside a little.

8 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

This is great, and the ribbon is fabulous . . . it really looks great on this card!

pescbrico said...

I'm happy you are feeling better! These colors are beautiful and your card is so warm! :)

Elizabeth said...

Come check out my blog, there is a surprise for ya! Elizabeth

Samantha said...

What a lovely card, Misty! I love how you inked the edges of the flower. I hope you continue to feel better. Being sick is the pits!!

Marlou McAlees said...

Hi Misty, glad you are feeling much better :) this is a beautiful card!!! love the colour combo!! and the stamps are WOW!! :) x

Lauren said...

Cute! Glad to hear that you are on the mend.

Jill said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. Your card is gorgeous!

Samantha said...

Yeah!! You're feeling better :) That's always great news. Your card is so lovely. You definitely had your groove on with this one!