Tuesday, January 08, 2008

For He shall give his angels charge over thee to keep thee in all ways...


Stamp A Mania again. Both image and sentiment are from their line of stamps
Psalm 91:11: That's the sentiment for this card. I had to buy that sentiment stamp to go along with the angel image. I thought the pair was perfect together.
Got to the doctor yesterday without incident and then when I got out all the snow was melting and then it started raining and then snowing again. I just wish the weather would make up it's mind.
I'm off to do my slim in six work out! Have a great day.

She's stamped in Timber Brown StazOn. I used prismacolor pencils and oderless turpentine to color this Stamp a Mania image. I wanted it to be very rustic. The starburst behind her are Technique Tuesday with versamark. I added stickles to her wings

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful as ever...:)

Karin said...

Lovely! It´s really a great project this card.

Lauren said...

WOW - that's amazing coloring!

Deborah said...

Misty, this angel is just lovely! Deb

Dawn Wheeler said...

very impressive card ,beautiful,Dawnx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!

My Paper World said...

Stunning card!

Alley said...

Stunning card and coloring!!

Marlou McAlees said...

beautiful scripture!! and beautiful card :) x

Samantha said...

Beautiful card, Misty!! I think you really accomplished the rustic look you were going for. The Psalm also goes very well with the image. And don't you just love Stickles?? They're happiness in a jar for only two bucks!! Hey, money can buy you happiness ;) LOL!

Unknown said...

simply beautiful!!

Peta Boardman said...

Lovely card chick

michelle said...

Misty, I love that angel, you made her so beautiful! We need to have a girls night.

Jill said...

Awesome card! You rock! I got your Christmas card the other day. Thank you so much! You are such a sweetie.

The Dolphin Inn said...

Misty that stamped image is gorgeous, loving the rich colours - gorgeous work my friend TFS XXX