Saturday, January 19, 2008

My Baby's Birthday


Today is my oldest son, Jakob's, birthday. He's turning seven, hard to believe that, it just goes by so quickly. He's a HUGE seven year old too...the doc says he's the size of an average ten year old and that he'll probably surpass my measley 5'6" when he's eleven or twelve. YIKES! So here's the cutest card ever that I made for my baby! I love him so much, he really is such a help around here, already taking on manly tasks with daddy. Too fast I tell you.



Robot and star images from SU Toy Box. "Celebrate" from Studio G. The seven stamp is from Nostalgiques. I colored the image with prismas and OT. I wrapped wire around the stip to hold the "7" on.
Here are two layouts about my baby boy. One really old one that I made when he was still just a wee one and one I made Thursday. I used my Creative Memories Circle Cutter for all the circles on the new lo. The brackets are Technique Tuesday. "My buddy" is Sassafras Lass and "Thor" is art warehouse.
BTW I hand lettered the title on the old lo...so thankful for stamps. Have a great day. We're off to Chucky Cheese's.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great birthday card for Jakob! Congratulations to him!

I love your two scrapbook pages. They grow up way to fast!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks for participating in the challenge again.
Hugs and smiles

Allison Rankin said...

Love your Toy Box card...I use this set when I can for little boy cards!

The Dolphin Inn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKOB, love his card, have a great weekend girl XXX

Anonymous said...

Wow Misty... 7 years old already? Happy Birthday Jakob!
enjoy your special weekend :-)

Tara said...

oh it DOES go fast doesn't it???

Happy birthday to Jakob!!!!

have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

"Happy B`day" to your little boy,great card:)xHave a lovely time

Deborah said...

How my gosh the big 7! It just goes too darn quickly! Adorable card! Deb

Missy said...

Well thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Your site is just filled with so much inspiration. I just adore this card - just perfect for a boy. -Missy

Unknown said...

What an adorable card. You did a great job with it.

Have a great night!
Jessica Lynn

Ingrid said...

Happy Birthday to Jakob. You made him a great card.I am sure he liked that one a lot. The layouts are beautiful too.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Happy Birthday to your son! What a fantastic card! I love the colors! Great layouts too!

Samantha said...

Happy Birthday to your baby boy!! The card you made him is just adorable. I bet he really liked it. Your LOs are super cute, too! I like all the circles on your new LO. I have a circle cutter that I haven't used in a while. Perhaps I should dig it out!!