Thursday, January 24, 2008

Zoofari anyone



I received this card in the mail a while ago and am now just getting around to posting it. MJAlbright made a bunch of these and sent them to whoever posted a comment on her blog. I believe it's 4x4 and it's gatefold. Made with Stampin' Up's Zoofari set. I love how she colored the images and popped up some of their heads. The smallest piece of artwork...I love it.

This week is shaping up to be totally crazy. I came down with this weird cough yesterday. I feel like someone is steppin on my chest. The odd thing is that I was fine in the morning, but by 5 o'clock I was done for.

Thanks for all the support on potty training. My other two were EASY, two years old, BAM, potty trained...not my little guy though.

Have a great day and I'll be posting some projects I've been working on soon.

8 comments:

scrappermimi said...

This is one of the cutest cards! Love your fun colors! Perfect for a baby or toddler!

hope you feel better soon!

pescbrico said...

This is a really nice RAK you've got there! :) WOW!

D said...

My son got that same weird cough! He just woke up with it yesterday. No other symptoms at first but it's just been getting worse. It's making him an unhappy boy today. I hope you get over yours fast. Something is definitely going around.

I LOVE that card! My friend has that stamp set...

Deborah said...

What an adorable RAK you received! Take good care of yourself Misty so it doesn't get worse! REST! Hugs, Deb

Ana Baird said...

Lovely RAK! It's funny and cute!

Diane said...

Such a cute RAK!!!
Hope you get well real soon!!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Such a cute card you received! She did an amazing job on it. I hope you feel better!

Jennifer said...

Going to have to case this one! How fabulous! TFS!