Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Birthday Boy Extras



So I thought I'd share with you the card that my friend, Michelle, made for Jakob. It's awesome! Love how she used this stamp set as the theme for the card. Plus some pics from Chuck E. Cheese's


I Just adore this picture of my friend's son and my daughter. He totally looks like he's the Mac Daddy.

Cheeseball Jakob, lovin' his new scrapbook kit...start em' young I always say. Smile.
The yummy cake that ended up costing me six extra bucks for that cheap wind up car!!! Jakob loved it, that's what matters, right?

5 comments:

pescbrico said...

the second picture is SO cool!! I like it a lot! :)

Lauren said...

That is a fabulous card!!!!!
The party looked like a real fun time!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Six extra dollars? Yep, they get you every time, don't they? But if he likes it, it's worth it!

CUTE photos! That looks like an awesome scrapbook kit, and yes, start them young! Looks like it was a FUN party!

Anonymous said...

fab piccies..your children looked as though they had a great time....
mmmm that cake looks yummie!!!:)x

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Jakob! Looks like y'all had a lot of fun!