Monday, January 07, 2008

Happy Birthday Lacey!


SplitcoastStampers Sketch #157
was used as the basis for this card.
I've gotta run this morning. It's snowing like mad and I'm a little worried about heading off to the doctor...kids in tow and what not. My kindest friend shares a January birthday with me too! Here's a little something I put together for her. It's gorgeous IRL! Red Velvet paper and all

Used Delight in Life with Regal Rose and Old Olive. Craft white for the dots in the background.

Hope you like it Lace!

Have a great day.

11 comments:

D said...

Love the color combo! And the Red velvet paper sounds luxurious! The color sure is!

Marlou McAlees said...

beautiful card :) x

Lacey said...

I LOVE IT! Thanks so much!

My Paper World said...

It's beautiful!

Patty Tanúz said...

Beautiful and elegant!!!! i like color: strong red? hehehe and flowers on!!! :-)

Lauren said...

Fabulous card! The layering and the colors are fantastic!

Samantha said...

Great card!! I hope the snow let up for you enough to get to your doctor's appointment. I love looking at the snow fall, but I sure hate driving in it!!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Beautiful card ,lovely colours ,Dawnx

Karin said...

Great colours and I love the flowers!
Regards from Sweden

ScrapMomOf2 said...

GORGEOUS!

Deborah said...

Gorgeous indeed! Deb